Covid 19 Info
we know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now. Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for flexibility which will help you make right decisions regarding travel at this time.
You can cancel for free up to 5 days before arrival, if
- you are prohibited to travel to the region of South Tyrol anyway
- a state quarantine order applies for your return journey from South Tyrol anyway
- you have tested positive with Covid-19 yourself (a positive test result is necessary)
The Super Green Pass (vaccinated or healed) will be required for access to the spa area. Children under 12 years excluded.
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing
Our team members are trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
- High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, elevator buttons and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
- Hand alcohol stations and disposable gloves are available in lobbies and by restaurants
- All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
- Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material are removed from rooms and meeting rooms
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
the Bachmayer Family